These are the terms and conditions on which we, One World Connect Ltd, herein referred to as One World Connect, provide our Services to you.
This Agreement applies individually to each transaction and is not a Framework Contract.
By visiting our Website and/or using our Services (including downloading and using our App, or via the API, a social media platform or other authorised third party), you confirm that you accept and agree to this Agreement (including the Customer Updates and the additional documents referred to above).
If you do not agree, please do not use our Services.
Who can use our Services
- You must be 18 years or over. If you are an individual, you must be 18 years or older to use our Services and by registering with One World Connect you declare that you are 18 years or older. We may ask you at any time to show proof of your age.
- Your use of the One World Connect must not violate any applicable laws. You commit to us that your registering and/or using of One World Connect Application does not violate any laws applicable to you. You take responsibility for any consequences of your breach of this section
- Registering with One World Connect. To start using our Services, you must create a One World Account by registering with One World Connect and provide your details as prompted.
- Information must be accurate. All information you provide to us must be complete, accurate and truthful at all times. You must update this information whenever it changes. We cannot be responsible for any financial loss arising out of your failure to do so. We may ask you at any time to confirm the accuracy of your information and/or provide additional supporting documents.
- Transacting on your own account. All activities under a One World Account shall be deemed as activities carried out by the registered user. You shall only use the Services to transact on your own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
- One account per person or entity. You may only open one One World Account unless we have agreed in writing the opening of additional accounts. One World Connect may refuse the creation of duplicate accounts for the same user. Where duplicate accounts are detected, One World Connect may close or merge these duplicate accounts at its sole discretion.
Getting to know you
- We are required by law to carry out all necessary security and customer due diligence checks on you (including any parties involved in your transaction for example, your recipient) in order to provide any Services to you.
You agree to comply with any request from us for further information and provide such information in a format acceptable to us. In addition, you agree that we may make, directly or through any third party, any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information you provided to us, including checking commercial databases or credit reports. You authorise us to obtain one or more of your credit reports, from time to time, to establish, update, or renew your One World Account with us or in the event of a dispute relating to this Agreement and activity under your One World Account.
Keeping your Account safeYou agree to:
- Change your password regularly and ensure that it isn’t reused across other online accounts.
- Contact Customer Support if anyone asks for your One World Connect password.
- Always follow recommended password management practice, for example: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32040?hl=en.
- Set up 2-step authentication where prompted (for further instructions please refer to our FAQ).
- Keep your e-mail account secure. You may reset your TransferWise Account password using your email address. Let Customer Support know immediately if your email address becomes compromised.
- Contact us if you suspect your One World Account has been compromised. If you suspect your One World Account or other security credentials are stolen, lost,
used without your authorisation or otherwise compromised, you must contact Customer Support immediately, you are also advised to change your password.
Any undue delays in notifying us may affect the security of your One World Account and also result in you being responsible for financial losses
- Disclose your One World Account password or your customer reference number. Keep them safe.
- Let anyone access your One World Account or watch you accessing it.
- Use any functionality that allows your login details or passwords to be stored by the computer or browser you are using or to be cached or otherwise recorded.
- Do anything which may in any way avoid or compromise the 2-step authentication process.
Intellectual property rights
While you are using our Services, you may use the One World Connect Products and Materials only for your personal use and solely as necessary in relation to those Services.
"One World Connect Products and Materials" include any software (including without limitation the App, the API, developer tools, sample source code, and code libraries), data, materials, content and printed and electronic documentation (including any specifications and integration guides) developed and provided by us or our affiliates to you, or available for download from our Website. You may not, and may not attempt to, directly or indirectly:
- transfer, sublicense, loan, sell, assign, lease, rent, distribute or grant rights in the Service or the One World Connect Product and Materials to any person or entity;
- remove, obscure, or alter any notice of any of our trade marks, or other "intellectual property" appearing on or contained within the Services or on any One World Connect Product and Materials;
- modify, copy, tamper with or otherwise create derivative works of any software included in the One World Connect Product and Materials; or
- reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the One World Connect Product and Materials or the Services or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code of any software included in the One World Connect Product and Materials or as part of the Services.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software. We cannot guarantee that our Services will be free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse our Services. You must not misuse our Services by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, our servers, computers or databases.
You must not attack our Website with any type of denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website and/or our Services will cease immediately
Other important terms
Nobody else has any rights under this Agreement. This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end or make any changes to this Agreement.
Which laws apply to this Agreement and where you may bring legal proceedings. This Agreement is governed by English law. Any dispute between you and us in connection with your One World Connect Account and/or this Agreement may be brought in the courts of England and Wales.